Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
13 January 2013 (my diary)
It was 13 January 2013. yar! The year just began. And today was our anniversary. Wait! what time is it?? I didn't have any watch in my room as my phone screen has just broken. damn! I think it's around 10 o'clock?? I bet it is.. Its 10 pm, not 10 am you blurr!! zzzz.. =.="
Our anniversarry day almost finished. And yar.. I miss you so  much my dear <3 I felt sorry about my phone. I wanted to to read all your message too. It such a bored day. Or i can call it "BAD DAY". First, I wish you late for our 10 month's together. You know? I was planning to give u a great wish until the stupid phone.... OMG!!! be calm Xiao Hua.. Okay,neaxt please!!
You were busy training lion dance for the whole day cause u got a show tonight.. yar, for sure I <3 lion dance, but.... Hello!! I still  have the human sense.. i feel jelous when u with the girls.. Who wont get it?? I saw the girls flirting with you before. you know how sweet it is?? of course u didnt cause u din saw it.. OMG! OMG! OMG! NEXT!!!!
Besides then jelous, im worry about you too.. well, you were jumping here and there which it was too high for me. and i dunwan u to falled and injured yourself again. I've called you for 1..2..3..4..5..6.. hm.. i forgot how many time i did.. Whatever it is, i keep on asking you "bii,are you okay?" , " did anything happen to u?", "Is anything happen to u?". I know im acting weird rite? And you realised that. It's okay as long as everything is fine~
Im wodering too why my mind keep on think about you and even my heart tried to follow everywhere u go.. i mean.. there's alot of thing for me to think about, such as K-POP , Biology, Chemistry, Add Math, B.Melayu.. Wait! BM!! OMG! BM!! My karangan is still didnt done yet and i still have time to write this blog?? What the hell I was thinking about?? (my mind: u think about your husband, stupid!)  oh ya, did I?? hm...
Btw, we end the day with a sweet call.. As I disturb him 3 times before he seep.. =.=  He ask me to not too worry about him and he miss me so much too.. For the real, he said, " we sleep first, later tonite we talk kay baby??" his voice make me stunned and my mouth just can reply, "OK baby, gudnite, love you" NO~NO~NO~
I forget 1 thing.. He even ask me to wait for his call~ so,..... I WILL!! haha xD
He actually really good at makes me laugh. Dont said anything about him him if u didnt even know the REAL him!! Or im gonna KILL you!! O_O
So, i guess i should end it here?? bye guys~ Goodnight.. I love you alls <3

p/s: Actually im waiting for his call
      haha xD gtg, thanks for reading
      SJ forever yaw!! (^o^)        

Posted at 09:51 | 0 comments

say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Assalammualaikum . Hi . Annyeong ! :) I'm Syera but famous as Xiao Hua . Sweet Sixteen . Kpop Fans . Love's Yesung SJ :) . Gamsahabnida for following me .

HEY SWEETIE BE CAREFUL WITH ME ;)
AHH ,. WANNA SCREAM WITH ME ? HEHE , NOT ALLOWED

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -